Not sure you want to manage to maintain your website on your own?
WordPress is wonderful for business owners, but keeping your WordPress website secure, up to date and running smoothly can be time consuming and a hassle. And yet it is important to keep your website up to date for a variety of reasons.
- WordPress releases new updated versions on a regular basis. It’s very important to keep up with these upgrades for security reasons – sites running older versions of WordPress can be much more vulnerable to hacking.
- And plugins on your site also require occasional updating for exactly the same reasons.
*The maintenance program does not involve changes to the website content (text, pictures, new functionality, etc. requested by the website owner).
- Bi-weekly back-ups of your website. This ensures that your site can be restored quickly in case of a technical malfunction.
- Regular updates to WordPress core coding, plugin coding and theme files. Outdated code is the #1 vulnerability to an existing website.
- Security Plugin with specialized settings to keep your website safe.
- Broken link check, visual site check and removal of spam comments.
- On more complex websites I will do database optimization, SEO checks and Google Analytics checks.